To log into Pharmacy Manager:
- From your computer, either:
- Double click Pharmacy Manager on your desktop, or
- Select Windows and then Pharmacy Manager from the Programs list.
- The log in screen displays:
- Depending on your country, you now need to:
NHS Smartcards are used for signing into Pharmacy Manager in England, this provides access to both Pharmacy Manager and the Electronic Prescription Service (EPS).
Insert your Smartcard into the reader and enter your passcode:
- Select OK to proceed.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Select Log In.
The Pharmacy Manager Dashboard displays:
Logging in (0:34)